Sign Up to be added to my readers' group and receive the first chapter of The Unscripted Life of Lizzy Dillinger!
How to Develop Humility:
1. Learn to swim at 39.
2. Take lessons from a 20 year old.
3. Go swimming 2-3 times a week until you feel semi-secure.
4. Have your coach move you up a lane so you are no longer with the guy learning to swim and the woman who is retired.
5. Get lapped every 100 yards.
6. Do all of this in a swimming suit.
(This is the final installment in my trifecta of swimsuit posts. You may now go back to eating ice cream.)